Compost Bundle - Enrichment-Ecology
Save money! Get these four related activities at a discount!
Teach students about soil testing, pH, nutrients, and fertilizing. This 8-page activity contains:
- 12 comprehension questions
- Instructions for making homemade fertilizers
- An investigation for the comparison of different homemade plant fertilizers
Dirt, Topsoil, Potting Soil, Mulch...What is the difference? Students learn about each, as well as how to compost. This 10-page activity includes:
- An article with 16 comprehension questions
- Instructions for making a Dirt Shirt
Teach students about vermicomposting and how to make a worm bin! There is also information about different types of worms and invasive species. This activity includes:
- A six page article with 12 comprehension questions
Here is an opportunity for students to understand what is involved in the breakdown of non-plant-based wastes. This activity includes:
- A 3-page article with 12 comprehension questions
Each activity comes with its own Answer Key.